VirnetX Gabriel Secure Communications Suite Uncompromised by Security Testing and Evaluation
During testing the security testing team did not gain unauthorized access to secure communications content, Gabriel user accounts, or secure servers. The results showed that the testing team was unable to compromise Gabriel's encrypted communication tunnel. The five technical claims that were tested are:
- An attacker cannot attack a user's device and/or data, when it cannot be found on the Internet.
- Gabriel Domain Services are secure and fully authenticated.
- Gabriel provides end-to-end privacy.
- Gabriel allows access only to trusted services on its VPNs.
- Gabriel security policy controls peer access and is determined by the user and/or domain administrator.
"You can't hack what you can't see has been a guiding principle in Gabriel's design and implementation," said Dr.
Gabriel Connection Technology™ creates private and secure networks using VirnetX Secure Domains that cannot be publicly accessed through standard DNS. Gabriel Collaboration Suite™, built on top of Gabriel Connection Technology, operates within a client's secure domain as an easy to use set of essential applications, that allow businesses and their employees to easily communicate and collaborate with their peers in a secure, end-to-end encrypted environment. The essential applications include Secure Mail, Secure Messaging, Secure Voice Call, Secure Share & Sync and Secure Gateway Service, all accessible through an integrated and easy to use interface on mobile or desktop devices.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release that are not statements of historical or current fact, including statements regarding the strength of